Did I found a (small) bug?

More
10 years 9 months ago #3003 by gf
Replied by gf on topic Did I found a (small) bug?
It seems to be working!

Thanks for your work! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #3041 by gf
Replied by gf on topic Did I found a (small) bug?
Hi Dima,

Since a few days I also use the PlugIn. When I use it shows the map in a proper popup.It also shows the group where the place mark to belong. Great! But it also shows the place mark group with the paths in it. And that's not what it supposed to do (I think).

I'm using your last Beta version of the component and the last plugin version in J2.5.13

You can see the problem by clicking on 'Junqueira' on the page www.costadeprata.info/vakantiewoningen/7-casas-fruta for instance...

Thank you for your time

More
10 years 9 months ago #3042 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Did I found a (small) bug?
Hi
You call plugin - to show map in lightbox. It means - it show the map in lightbox, but component call. I mean you can see this map like you create menu map item.

You pass to plugin map id = 1, and for this map you enable placemark group control by group list. And you pass placemark ID =1

If you don't want to see placemark group list management - create new map, for example it will ID = 3, and not enable this feature
And call plugin with map id 3 and placemark id 1

But in this case you can't show path, which connected to map 1, because all other map objects (paths, routes, adsences...) I restrict by map id

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: gf

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Donate

Go to top