[Solved?]Got plenty of code but no map

• TMotran
  • TMotran's Avatar Topic Author
  • No Bull
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #3630 by TMotran
So, I'm using j3.15, current ZH component, mod, plg. setup a simple map, one marker, published to the main menu - one link to the component, one to an article with only the map coded in per plg instructions. Check out the included screenshots...
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by TMotran.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TMotran
  • No Bull
More
10 years 7 months ago #3631 by TMotran
Replied by TMotran on topic Got plenty of code but no map
By the way, as you can see in the Edit Article Screenshot, I've coded in the map ID as "001". I get the same results with map "1"

• TMotran
  • No Bull
More
10 years 7 months ago #3638 by TMotran
Uninstalled component, module, and plugin, deleted all DB references, reinstalled, published a new map, same problem...

More
10 years 7 months ago #3640 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Got plenty of code but no map
Hi

As you can see for posts

forum.zhuk.cc/index.php/forum/gm-compone...doesent-display#1956
forum.zhuk.cc/index.php/gm-plugin/2158-j...-plugin?start=6#3431

May be you have the same problem

It caused by adding new line break into placemark infowin code.

If you don't need this plugin (RokBox2 , system-RokBox) - you can disable it and all will be fine.
On the other hand - you can try to set on map details - Dynamically loading placemark content (jquery or mootools) and if your template loads one of this libraries - you can try load placemark content dynamically - in this case there is no infowin content in page body, and the plugin doesn't break my code. And infowin content will be loaded by additional ajax request

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• TMotran
  • No Bull
More
10 years 7 months ago #3649 by TMotran
Yeah, that looks like th same thing. RokBox is an integrated extension that goes along with my RocketTheme template, which handles modal popups. There are a lot of features on my site that use it, so would like to get it working well with ZHGM. Any idea where that line break is so we can go in and cut it out? If we can get to the bottom of this, I'll notify RocketTheme and see if they want to update their plugin...

More
10 years 7 months ago #3651 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Got plenty of code but no map
Try to enable dynamic loading placemark content - as I described above - set in Advanced options slider (tab) of map details the field "Loading content data dynamically" to jquery or mootools (what you use in the other extensions)

In this case there will be ajax request to get infowin content, and RokBox plugin will not break code

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Donate

Go to top