Remove Popup Info Window on Placemark

• flatmatt
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #3675 by flatmatt
Remove Popup Info Window on Placemark was created by flatmatt
Hello,

First of all, awesome extension. I am trying it out to see if I can use it.

I am using the component with the plugin to insert maps into K2 articles. This works great. I am using one map for each article and each map only has one placemark. Currently I have the settings to "Show title as placemark" set to simple. This is all I need and allows for adding a new map in only one step.

What I need to do that I can't seem to figure out is to get rid of the window that pops up when you click on the placemark. The title already shows when you roll over the placemark, and clicking is just redundant because it doesn't say anything new, just the tile.

Is there anyway to just turn off this window that pops up when I click on the placemark? I tried making an infobubble style with width and height of 0, but the "Title" placemark doesn't seem to pay any attention to this.

Thanks for any help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3676 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Remove Popup Info Window on Placemark
Hi. I'm not clear understand you, therefore I try to explain

1 If you create map, and enables "Show Title as Placemark" to yes - I create placemark in map center. If you click on it - I open infowin and show title.
1a - if you additionally set "Open InfoWin" to yes - I create placemark and open infowin

2 If you create map, and NOT enables "Show Title as Placemark" and if you additionally set " pen InfoWin" to yes - I will don't create placemark but open infowin

If I understand - you create map, set "Show Title as Placemark" and don't want to give user ability to show this infowin. And you show map by plugin call by map ID

If yes, and want to disable this feature (and want to one click create map with placemark) - use PLACEMARKS for that. Explainations:
- create NOT map, create simple placemark, select icon and etc for it what you want
- set for placemark - action by click = No
- call plugin in your article by PLACEMARK ID, not by map
In this case your map will displayed, centered by this placemark, and you don't get infowin, and you will have ability to manage your placemarks more flexible

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Donate

Go to top