My places solution

• sohopros
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #3718 by sohopros
My places solution was created by sohopros
Hi!
We are looking for a "my places" solution for sobipro and even booking. We have a directory of accommodations on sobipro and a list of events on eventbooking.

What we are trying to accomplish is to provide for our users a feature where they can select accommodations (sobipro) and events (event booking) and create an itinerary map to be printed.

Is there some kind of code that we can stick to the template of the previous mentioned components that will enable the mapping function?

Your component is the one the comes closer to what we are trying to accomplish. So we might use it as a start point and develop a content plugin to create the features that we need if it is not possible to have them right out of the box.

This website www.boise.org/MyMap.aspx has a sample of what we are trying to accomplish. Where accomodations and events can be added to the map.

Thank you,
SOHO Prospecting Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3719 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic My places solution
But as I remember, sobipro has map fields, and can display map. Or it's wrong?

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• sohopros
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #3720 by sohopros
Replied by sohopros on topic My places solution
Hi Dima!
What we are looking for is solution that will add a "add to map" button on a sobipro entry and to a event booking event. As the user clicks this "add to map" button the selected places are included to a map that shows a itinerary that can be printed by the user.

Can you recommend some solution that would work this way?

Thanks,
Rodrigo Kammer

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Donate

Go to top