Info popup not working

More
10 years 4 months ago #4123 by Tony
Info popup not working was created by Tony
Hi,
I'm sure this is an error on my part, not the component.
I have the map loading correctly and I've put in a couple of placemarks, but I can't get the popup to work on click (with infowin or info bubble).
I've followed all the instructions and I've tried all sorts of variations in the settings but I can't get it to work.
I can get the infowin to show on load, but I only want them to show on click, not on the map loading.
Is there anything that I may be doing wrong or is something not compatible with my template.
I am building the site locally prior to uploading, so unfortunately I can't get you to take a look.
Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks
Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #4124 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Info popup not working
Hi

If you click on placemark and there is no infowins - look, what you set for "Action on Click" field of placemark. May be you set No, and in this case you suppress infowins. In this case set "Open Infowin" for example

If you think all correct - check browser console for errors when you clicking on placemarks - if you have errors - post me screen with it

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
10 years 4 months ago #4126 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Info popup not working
Hi Dima,
Thanks for your reply.
In Map Info I've set Open Infowin to 'NO' as I don't want it to be displayed on the map loading. In Appearance Properties of the placemark I have Open Infowin set to 'yes' and the Action by Click for the placemark I have set to 'Open infowin'.
Would these setting be correct?
If so, what else could it be?
I'm not getting an error message, just nothing happens when I click on the placemark.
Thanks again
Tony

More
10 years 4 months ago #4131 by Dima
Hi Tony.

You doesn't need to set Open Infowin to Yes on placemark, if you don't want to see it immediately.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
10 years 4 months ago #4132 by Dima
Can you give me direct link to your page with map.
If you develop on localhost - save page source and post me archive

More
10 years 4 months ago #4134 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Info popup not working
Hi,
I'm not sure why but the infobubble just starting to work when I clicked on it, then when I navigated away from the page and then back it stopped working again.
I tried another google map component and had the same issue, so maybe its the joomla installation or something to do with being localhost??? I'm not sure.

I've attached the page source if you can see anything in there.

Thanks
Tony

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Donate

Go to top