Simple component map not showing

• andrewn51
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #4192 by andrewn51
Simple component map not showing was created by andrewn51
I have installed the component and gone through the options and config for a basic "default" map.

The result is a blank screen with this string of text:

'+ '
'; markerCluster0 = new MarkerClusterer(map, [], { maxZoom: 12}); zhgmObjMgr.ClusterAdd(0, markerCluster0); var toShowLoading = document.getElementById("GMapsLoading"); toShowLoading.style.display = 'none'; zhgmObjMgr.enablePlacemarkClusterization(); zhgmObjMgr.InitializeByGroupState(); }; function PlacemarkByIDShow(p_id, p_action, p_zoom) { alert("This feature is supported only when you enable it in map menu item property!"); } function showPlacemarkPanorama(p_width, p_height, p_pov) { PlacemarkShowPanorama(map, infowindow, p_width, p_height, p_pov); }; function setRouteDestination(p_direction) { routedirection = p_direction; var cur_panel = document.getElementById("GMapFindPanelIcon"); var cur_target = document.getElementById("GMapFindTargetIcon"); var cur_target_text = document.getElementById("GMapFindTargetText"); cur_target_text.innerHTML = ''+infowindow.get("zhgmPlacemarkTitle")+''; if (routedirection == 1) { cur_panel.innerHTML = ''; cur_target.innerHTML = ''; } else { cur_panel.innerHTML = ''; cur_target.innerHTML = ''; } routedestination = infowindow.getPosition(); }; function setRouteDestinationChange() { if (routedirection == 0) { setRouteDestination(1); } else { setRouteDestination(0); } }; window.addEvent('domready', initialize); /*]]>*/
Text Size

I have tried switching the variables in the options page to overcome compatability conflicts as in your wiki; plus changed to loading with domready - no effect.

The site is to be found at: 69.175.94.34/~youths/dev/index.php/contactpage/map2

It's a j2.5.16 site with a rockettheme template. I'd be happy to send admin creds by pm if that would help.

Many thanks,
Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #4203 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Simple component map not showing
Hi.

I think you have the same problem
forum.zhuk.cc/index.php/forum/gm-compone...doesent-display#1958

The rockettheme plugin added into code new line break and close div tag

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

Donate

Go to top