Dropdown Placemarks List

More
11 years 11 months ago #592 by opek
Replied by opek on topic Re: Dropdown Placemarks List
I update it, but it is still the same :( Maybe problem with this specyfic map in database? I use 3 maps - two of them works fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #593 by opek
This is the screenshot from

Zh GoogleMap Manager: Placemark Groups

More
11 years 11 months ago #595 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Re: Dropdown Placemarks List
As for placemark list - I've corrected all extensions - component, plugin and module.
May be third map displaying by component, for example, and you don't get last version.

Check errors in console.

As for admin panel errors - I haven't got this errors, but I think I know from what it is. I'll correct tonight it and do new release of component to fix it.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
11 years 11 months ago #598 by Dima
I've update component. Check new version and all should be fine in admin panel

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
11 years 11 months ago #603 by opek
I installed updates to 2.10.8 (component) and 2.7.2 (plugin) and nothing is better.
If it's only my problem, and you don't have solution, a could reinstall it and create maps/Placemarks from the beginning. I'am building the site at the moment. Really problem would be, if I have hundreds of Placemarks and maps...

More
11 years 11 months ago #604 by Dima
If problem in admin panel fixed (which is on image, placemark group and messages)

As for third map - unpublish placemarks for it, and one by one publish. I think you have one placemark with incorrect text in Additional HTML. For example, email address can breake placemark displaing.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Donate

Go to top