Get directions

More
12 years 2 hours ago - 1 year 5 months ago #576 by komir
Get directions was created by komir
Is there any feature when user can Get directions to place or from place of one of markers (positions)?
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by komir.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #577 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Re: Get directions
Hi.

This feature will be added in near future releases. May be in next, may be in the one after.

And first time there will be only route TO placemark.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThomasR, komir

More
11 years 11 months ago #578 by ThomasR
Replied by ThomasR on topic Re: Get directions
It would be really great if you can add it.
Most of business websites want to offer a field where visitors can imput there adress and zh google maps shows the direction on the map and as text.I think some of them will spend money for this feature. ;)

btw: I have a question for this feature. I'm using the zh google maps in a module:

My Page

Would it be possible to have the input field for visitors in a different module than the map?

More
11 years 11 months ago #579 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Re: Get directions
As you can see in demo

joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-feature-get2place

Find control works for map center, and it is above map, but its position can be any position over map, above map and below map.

I don't create ability to define your custom position, if you explain for what reason, I'll think of it.
May be I'll add as I do for external position for PlacemarkList - you manually create tag with specific name.

And What question for your page?

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
11 years 11 months ago #585 by ThomasR
Replied by ThomasR on topic Re: Get directions
Ahhh..the find control is exactly what i'm looking for. Thank you.

But it works a little bit different than in your demo. Their you have a autocomplete. At my page is no autocompleted text. Do you know and what i have to change?

My first question was how to put this input field (find control) into a different module. As you can see at my page i have the map and below already 2 input fields (one for train direction search and one for bus direction search. I would like to show a third module beneath them where the "car"-direction input field (find control) is.

Is this possible?

More
11 years 11 months ago #590 by komir
Replied by komir on topic Re: Get directions

Dima wrote: Hi.

This feature will be added in near future releases. May be in next, may be in the one after.

And first time there will be only route TO placemark.

Ok

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

Donate

Go to top