Using the GMap Image Cutter by Bartlett Centre

• jparker3119
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #10585 by jparker3119
I have a map that works well with only the GMap Image Cutter but would like to import the tiles into zh google map.
GMap Image Cutter creates an html file called map.html which I have attached. Based on what I was able to find in this forum, I copied the script that is contained within the top line of ////////////////// and the bottom line of ////////////// and, in the Edit Map Type screen, inserted the above lines into the Get Tile URL Function.
The tiles did not appear with the following error being generated:
SyntaxError: expected expression, got keyword 'var'

Upon looking at the generated javascript, I found this code generated with the problem in the second line. Apparently zh is looking for something other than what the GMap Image Cutter code is providing.

var customMapType2 = new google.maps.ImageMapType({
getTileUrl:
  var centreLat=0.0;
var centreLon=0.0;
var initialZoom=10;
var imageWraps=false; //SET THIS TO false TO PREVENT THE IMAGE WRAPPING AROUND................

Can the GMap Image Cutter be used with zh? If so, what part of the GMap Image Cutter generated code should/can be used..
If not, what other image cutter software would you recommend?
Thanks,
JIm
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #10658 by Dima
Hi. Sorry for delay.
You can create your own map type and use it in my extension.

As I can see, you can with a little changes get from your source code function to get map tiles, upload your tiles on server and use it.
There is a tutorial - how create custom map type
wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php/Zh_GoogleMap_CustomMapType

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Donate

Go to top