1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago#10956by Dima
Dima replied the topic: Image Gallery
You can do it by 2 steps
1 - learn how I create this view
2 - call this view from your placemark
1 - it is menu item type "Placemark"
- create simple placemark
- create menu item "Placemark"
- select your placemark
- check that you can see simple placemark view (map with one placemark in center)
- lets do gallery:
- enable in menu detail "Show Image Gallery" to yes
- after that you need to "build" gallery: all definition - it is in placemark details
- open your placemark details
- go to infobubble tabs
- each tab - one gallery image, with title and definition
- save and check
If your template doesn't load bootstrap - in menu item properties enable it.
Second part: call from placemark.
If you have map with your placemarks, for this placemark set action by click "Open infowin" or "Open infobubble"
Set content, for example title + desc, if you want, add some html text. And on integration tab set "Placemark details Button in InfoWin toolbar"
In addition to this you have to enter image gallery into field "Placemark Details for standard call"
After this you'll get infowin with button to open placemark details.
You can also not open infowin and by little trick open placemark details page by setting action by click "Open URL" and define URL to your placemark page
Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED, donate