• Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #11026 by Chabi01
Editing a path was created by Chabi01
Hi Dima !
Hope your well :)
Back for a question ! I still use your component as this is the best solution i found to create complex map.
I continue to use my solution to "translate" with my script the Google Earth kml to the ZhGooglemap way to write the coordinates.
I have a little issue and prefer to ask you before "making something for nothing".
I have a path and one of the point of the path is not correctly setted up.
I could change the coordinates in the text area but i have in the component the point draggable directly on the map.
My question is quite simple :
- By using the point on the map, if i drag a point and i save, nothing is changed : the point are still at the same place (not updated).
- Can i delete a point directly on the map ? I try without success.
- If i click on a point, can i see the coordinates of the point ?
Thanks for your reply :)
Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Chabi01
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #11027 by Chabi01
Replied by Chabi01 on topic Editing a path
For the coordinates, i can use the mouse click just near the point to get the actual coordinates but it does not help as i can not identify the point...
To show you what happens, i give you the coordinate of the path in a text file. Try it and you' ll see what happen...
Attachments:

More
7 years 1 month ago #11030 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Editing a path
Hi.
I'm not clear understand your question, but I'll try to explain paths.

When you create path first time, I display drawing tools to draw path. When you finish drawing (clicking on map), I fill path field by coordinates. After save you haven't drawing tool, you just can modify your exist path - edit polyline by moving its part, and clicking on map will change path field.
You can also simple edit path field, and manual add or remove some values. For that purposes I added field "Current coordinates". Only for point your place and have ability to get coordinates (for copy - paste)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
7 years 1 month ago #11031 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Editing a path
And you can clear path field, save path, and after that you will get drawing tools - to draw path from begin

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Chabi01
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #11035 by Chabi01
Hi Dima :)
Ok for all this. My problem is more difficult.. If you take a look to the path coordinates i put, it is a complex path create in Google Earth, transform for the coordinates and copy paste in ZHGooglemap. For some paths, i saw there is negative coordinates and for this negative coordinates, the point is not well shown.
I cannot erase the point in the coordinates as i don't know which one is not good in the list.
So i don't know what point is bad and how to identify it (even if i click near the point, the coordinates are not the same and i cannot find it...
To see what i mean, check the coordinates file in the post and you will see 2 points gone away at the other side of the planet ;)
So i was wandering if i could move th point as when i move the mouse over the point i can drag it...
Thanks for help Dima (sorry, i was away for some days and i had no computer to read your response).
Xavier

• Chabi01
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #11036 by Chabi01
Hi Dima,
I found a solution : i removed point by point and i finally found the "bad" one.
Thanks for your help :)
Xavier

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

Donate

Go to top