Delete placemarks in front end

• Benderis
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #11077 by Benderis
Delete placemarks in front end was created by Benderis
Hello Dima,
Have question about deleting placemarks in front end . I think when I install component month ago i was able todo it but i made many changes in configuration and now in front end I can only add but not edit or delete even when log in as admin . In map advanced settings I have Insert, Update, Delete allowed but still can't delete in front end any placemark . I read documentation and check settings many times but can't find whats wrong .

And another question how I can change default placemark icon ? I know when users add placemark they can choose group and it's will have correct icon but I would like to have that group by default or that icon by default so they don't need todo extra step . I did try to find it in documentation as well .

Thanks for the great component and your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #11081 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Delete placemarks in front end
Hi. Thanks.
Probably, you removed user from your placemarks. I use logic - you your placemark created by some user, only that user can update and delete it (frontend). If you open your placemark in admin panel, you can see what user created it (property "User").
If you change it or remove it, then from front end you can't update or delete.

Or the other case - you enable dynamic loading map objects. In this case I don't create ability to change placemarks - I want to change all logic for manipulating of placemarks - probably the other screens and not modification on map - for flexible and user friendly case.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Dima.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Donate

Go to top