map not initialized (displayed)

• teniti
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #11147 by teniti
map not initialized (displayed) was created by teniti
I have successfully uploaded and enabled ZHGoogle Map.

When trying to create a map or a marker, the Google map displays briefly then disappears leaving this error message "Oops! Something went wrong.
This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details."

I have set Map initialization type to domready type, but the problem remains.

I am using a Joomlabamboo Buildr Colourshift2 template (www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/colourshift2), which has the following Javascript switches:

Javascript
This template loads a single javascript file which includes it's core javascript assets and any additional assets listed below. These assets are determined in the settings/assets.xml file. The file that is generated is output to templates/this_template/js/template.js or to templates/this_template/js/template-66.js depending on the settings below.

Load compressed Javascript file
When enabled a single javascript file is used on the front end of your site. Click the Compress scripts button below after changing this setting

GZIP Javascript output
When enabled the javascript file is loaded in a gzipped format. Gzipping assets can offer superior speed improvements for your pages.

Remove Caption javascript
Enable this option to remove the caption javascript added by the Joomla core

Please could you provide advice.
Thanks
Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #11152 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic map not initialized (displayed)
Hi.
I think you have this one
wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php/Zh_GoogleMap_Trou...Something_went_wrong

I mean for you new site you have to create API Key

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Donate

Go to top