• hagen_fenris
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #11235 by hagen_fenris
RSFormPro and zhGoogleMap-Module on same page was created by hagen_fenris
Hi,
i´ve added a module to load a map and another module to load a RSFormPro-Form to the same site.
It seems like that zhGoogleMap somehow blocks RSFormPro from working.

Heres what the support of RSJoomla wrote:
I have investigated this and from what I can see, this is caused by the following module you are loading on this page, and not by RSForm!Pro:
Zh GoogleMap Modul Meine Ausflugsziele
You can easily see that the map field is working properly when accessing the form without loading this module:
kamageo.pytalhost.de/index.php?option=co...view=rsform&formId=4
This is also working if you are loading the default Google Map element available in RSPageBuilder! and the RSForm!Pro Google Map field both on the same page.
Since this is not something caused by our component, you'll need to contact the ZH GoogleMap developers directly as we are not providing customer support for third party integrations.
Regards!

Site with problem: kamageo.pytalhost.de/index.php/ausflugsz.../meine-ausflugsziele

How could i sove this?

Best regards
matthias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #11236 by Dima
First of all, I can see error message from google, that 2 api is loaded on page, and it can cause unexpected behavior.
I can't change Google Maps API loading. Google suggest load only one copy of API, and I do that. If I show maps more than one time, I build page and add only one API loading.
And I can't control behavior the other extension for API loading.

I suggest to display my map on one page, and RSForm form - on other page, for example - button (New Mapker - and go to page with RS Form

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hagen_fenris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Donate

Go to top