Listing locations under group in external list

• salt_media
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #11543 by salt_media
Hello,

I really like your component but I am having a little trouble getting something to work.

I have set up my external location list and it is working properly, but I am wondering if I can set it up so when the user clicks on the placemark list title, can the list of locations in that list be displayed?

here is a link to the map I am building www.bonnettsenergy.dyndns.org/locations/test-locations

Thanks in advance if you can help!
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by salt_media.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #11544 by Dima
Hi.
Sorry, but I didn't understand what you wish.
You have placemarks on map, and placemark list in external position.
When you click on placemark list item - you'll see placemark (if placemark list action by click = "center"), or you can see infowin or other (if placemark list action set to "click" and depend on what you set for placemark action by click and zoom by click).

What do you mean for "when the user clicks on the placemark list title, can the list of locations in that list be displayed"

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #11545 by Dima
Probably, you have opened placemark list, and want to show it only when user click on placemark list button?
If yes - then set placemark list appearance (in map details, placemark list tab) to "Icon button" or "Text button"

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• salt_media
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #11546 by salt_media
Replied by salt_media on topic Listing locations under group in external list
Hello Dima,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have attached a screenshot of what I am looking for, is it possible when a user clicks on a Group Name/Icon, "Bonnetts Wireline" for example, can the user be able to see a list of the pins/locations in the group below the group name/icon.
Attachments:

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #11547 by Dima
Hi.
Today you can only synchronize placemark list with active group (if you activate feature placemark management by group list).
Ie when show group - your placemark list show placemarks in group.

Like your example today you can't do it. But in future I want to do some features - group list with placemarks like your example, management placemarks by category tree.

• salt_media
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #11548 by salt_media
Replied by salt_media on topic Listing locations under group in external list
Thank you Dima.

I appreciate the reply. I will look into other work arounds.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Donate

Go to top