KML Layer

• mario3roza
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #13365 by mario3roza
KML Layer was created by mario3roza
I have KML layer which is derived from ArcGIS layer and contains 10 fields (Name, Size - Ha, etc.). Is it possible to set up which field of the KML layer will show when clicked ? Let say I want, when clicked to show only the NAME field.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #13366 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic KML Layer
Hi.
Today I use default Google Maps API behaviour. If you enable infowin, it displays Title and Description.
I can also try to do support KmlFeatureData interface there (read more developers.google.com/maps/documentation...e/kml#KmlFeatureData), but it also has only Description and infoWindowHtml.

As I understand right, you have little XSD in your KML file and have SimpleData tags with your data. You can mail me little part of your file, for example for a few placemarks with tags (my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) to analyze it.
I did parser for KML/GPX file for my the other extension (Zh OpenStreetMap). And if I right, I can port my code to my Zh GoogleMap extension, and try to parse SimpleData tags and display your data. I have idea how implement it, but have't too much time to do it very quickly.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Dima.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Donate

Go to top