Component failed to display the satellite view

More
2 years 4 months ago #14501 by Tanks
Hi,

The Satellite view display a blanc map with an error message saying there is no data for this area.The plan or the OSM view are working well.

I have this problem on all map on my website (for example this url: Feu de véhicules, le mercredi 23 décembre 2020 à 22:02 (cspbv.ch) , but on your demo website too. This problem happend with different browser on different devices.

Have you any ideas ?

With best regards

Stephan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #14504 by Dima
Hi
I can see message
"Google Maps JavaScript API warning: NoApiKeys developers.google.com/maps/documentation...messages#no-api-keys"

I can see it on my site too.

I think because they change its terms.
I can see in my dashboard Google account that I didn't create billing account.
When I developed my extensions, I got API key, but today they write I haven't it.

And you can see this message when you change to "Map" map type.

And as I understand right, they give "free" $300 at all to use maps, after that there is "No auto-charge after free trial ends". It is cloud case.

As I understand, I will need to use new rules, to create billing account and link it to my project.

Before that it was 25k free maps per day (just create API key) , today 28.5k maps per month.

Look at
mapsplatform.google.com/pricing/#matrix

They write $200 each month free for display maps, it is 28.5k maps

Check terms, probably contact to its service

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
2 years 3 months ago #14541 by Tanks
Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I check all the settings on my Google account without correcting the problem. Then I open a ticket at the Google support. They control all the settings and report the following problem:

“I looked at the browser JavaScript error console for your web page. There is a Google Maps warning message: "NoApiKeys". However, I can see that the API key from your project is in the HTML source of the page, so I do not know why the "NoApiKeys" warning is appearing.

They said that my Google account, billing information and API settings are fine and they didn’t find any reason to have any problem.

As you can guess, they said that I need to contact ZH Google Map support :-)

Stephan

More
2 years 3 months ago #14542 by Tanks
Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I check all the settings on my Google account without correcting the problem. Then I open a ticket at the Google support. They control all the settings and report the following problem:

“I looked at the browser JavaScript error console for your web page. There is a Google Maps warning message: "NoApiKeys". However, I can see that the API key from your project is in the HTML source of the page, so I do not know why the "NoApiKeys" warning is appearing.

They said that my Google account, billing information and API settings are fine and they didn’t find any reason to have any problem.

As you can guess, they said that I need to contact ZH Google Map support 

Stephan

More
2 years 3 months ago #14543 by Dima
Hi Stephan
I'll try to check map settings

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #14544 by Dima
Hi

If you set Satellite as default map type in map details, you can see 1 sec of satellite, after that it changed to "No Imagery Here" error.

Can you ask they to check it again and explain what it cause. For example I have 400 error for some its requests

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Dima.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

Donate

Go to top