I cannot view the maps in "satellite" mode :(

• uguerra
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #14713 by uguerra
Have a good evening,
I report the previous correspondence with The Google Maps Platform Team.

Interested sites: www.laboccadelvulcano.it - ​​www.papasistov.it
Have a good evening.
I have created dozens of interactive maps on the two historical research sites I am doing, but I cannot view the maps in "satellite" mode :(
With my collaborators we have not been able to understand if it is a problem related to the Zhgooglemaps component, or if it is your restriction due to my failure.
Could you please give me the detailed information necessary to solve the problem that is very close to my heart?
Thank you in advance and waiting for your kind reply. Best regards.
Umberto Guerra tel. +39 349 371 7885
This is the response from Google Maps Platform technical support:
Hi Umberto,
Thank you for contacting Google Maps Platform Technical Support. My name is Zach and I am happy to help you today. Please note that Google Maps Platform support is only available in English.
I see you mentioned Zhgooglemaps, just wanted to confirm this is a plugin for Joomla. The Google Maps APIs have no restrictions that prevent the specific use of the Google Maps satellite view. I can confirm with your API key that the satellite maps are working and are properly enabled by us.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please send an email.
Best regards,
Zach G
The Google Maps platform team
ref: _00Df423Flu._5004MuZv38: ref

Please help me solve this important problem! ;)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #14714 by Dima
Hi
Sorry for delay, I was very busy.

Check posts
forum.zhuk.cc/index.php/forum/gm-compone...e-view?start=6#14577

I think it is due to joomla change some html headers (to protect CORS and so on)
When I wrote answers, I check it with pure Google's HTML page, and it was not display satellite map layer with joomla. Without joomla - displays.
I checked with joomla4 extension and it was displayed, but I checked 8 months 2 weeks ago ;)
I will install pure installation of Joomla4 in a few days and will test it again.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Dima.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Donate

Go to top