Dropdown Placemark list and Path changing issue

• fernmac
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #970 by fernmac
Hello all!
First let me start by saying this is really one of the best component i´ve encountered for Joomla and i work with joomla since mambot, 6 years ago. Fantastic job, it can be used in so many ways. Thanks a lot to all developers.

Now, i have a small problem: how can i order the maps and the placemarks and the categories, etc. ?

Another issue: after creating and saving a path, is it possible to change it? i mean when i go back to the path, it does not appear, i can see the coordinates but not the path...

Thank you for any answer, i would really appreciate it.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by fernmac. Reason: Solved issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #971 by Dima
Hi, thanks.
I'm only one developer for this extensions :)

Today I don't support sorting in admin panel, in lists. Sorry. It is only on plans.

The second question. Yes, you can see only coordinates. I think of it. May be I'll draw path by coordinates, and enable to change it shape. It is only on plans too.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• fernmac
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #972 by fernmac
:(
Oh well, ok then, i am sorry there is no solution yet, mainly for the path lines since it turns posterior editing impossible, you must redraw the whole path...
Thanks anyway :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #991 by Dima
Hi.
I've added what you want
You can see and change path

zhuk.cc/2012/07/06/zh-googlemap-componen...erface-to-draw-path/

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• fernmac
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #996 by fernmac
wow, first let me say, this is serious support! And for a free component? never saw that before!
Greatly appreciated, you can be sure i will make a donation as soon as i get paid for this project!

Unfortunately, i did not understand where or how to get and install the update, i tried last version on joomla extensions but nothing seems to happen, i still can not edit the path ? ...

Thanks

More
11 years 9 months ago #998 by Dima
In admin panel
Menu - Extension Manager
Tab - Update
Press - Purge Cache
Press - Find updates
Select checkbox for My extension and press Update

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Donate

Go to top