create placemark for registered users

• kikimouss
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #2228 by kikimouss
create placemark for registered users was created by kikimouss
Hello

First of all congratulations for this extension, what work! I tried to find an answer to my problem on the forum without success.
I have enabled the creation of markers for registerd users. The module told me that I am registered but I can not find a button to create the marker.
here is the link to the relevant page www.letzgo.fr/

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2232 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic create placemark for registered users
Hi, thanks.

-- insert
When you register, click on map - you'll see inserting placemark. Click on it - you'll see infowindow with form and button Add

-- update
If your placemark exists, and it is yours, when you click on it, you'll see infowin and can change fields, after that - press Update button
If you want to change position - drag your placemark to new position, open infowin and press Update button

-- delete
Open infowin and press Delete button

The separate form to create placemarks with more fields, which you can configurate to hide/show will be, but in not nearest future

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• kikimouss
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #2234 by kikimouss
Replied by kikimouss on topic create placemark for registered users
thank you, it does not seem to work for me (www.letzgo.fr/) ...I don't understand

More
10 years 10 months ago #2237 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic create placemark for registered users
sorry, I can't visit your site till Monday.

to enable ability to enter placemarks from front-end you should go to map properties, and set enable users placemarks. and check and set what users can do - insert allowed, update allowed, delete allowed.

after that you go to your site, login. and after that you can click on map and inserts placemarks. the feature user's placemarks is exists in component and module. plugin doesn't support it

if you need some assistance - don't hesitate, post there

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Donate

Go to top