placemarks problem

More
11 years 1 month ago #1517 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic placemarks problem
And this error breaks the placemarks displaying

As for Icons URL.
Look at page source
var icoIcon='http://www.koalaretreat.com.au/components/com_zhgooglemap/assets/icons/';
var icoUtils='http://www.koalaretreat.com.au/components/com_zhgooglemap/assets/utils/';
var icoDir='components/com_zhgooglemap/assets/icons/';

It means, that you enable this options (compatibility mode for resource files), and you have to copy to "/components/com_zhgooglemap/assets/icons/" folder your icons

I saw it by the
.com.au/components/

not by
.com.au/administrator/components/

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1518 by BTD
Replied by BTD on topic placemarks problem
Thanks, it was the arrow position that was doing it. I reset the compatability mode back and fixed the arrow and now all good.

Love your work sir!

More
11 years 1 month ago #1519 by BTD
Replied by BTD on topic placemarks problem
I have tried setting an info bubble, saved the new style, set the style for the placemark, but, it ignores part of it. My style is simply black 2px border with white background. Those two things seem to be ignored, so, something in the template may be clashing.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #1520 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic placemarks problem
I didn't create infobubble library, I only use it.

Therefore - check in firebug (for example, its for firefox) what styles is applied for your infobubble. May be it is overridden by template CSS

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Dima.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Donate

Go to top