Link to an article with map & click on placemark

More
10 years 5 months ago #3875 by ulkor
Hi !

Thanks for your work ! its great !

I have one article with a map inside and a marker list.

Is it possible to put links in atricles to show the one with the map and to auto click on a specified marker.

Ex: I am on an article about the city Paris; I click on the link 'paris' and it loads the article with the map and shows Paris.

Thanks in advance ;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3876 by Dima
Hi.

I'm not clear understand you - how many articles

For example.
You have article about Paris. You are reading it, and want to see the other article with map.

Or you reading the article and want to see the map with placemark.

If the second example
- you can create map in the article
-- like joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-plugin-article
-- in k2 like joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-plugin-k2
- you can create call map in lightbox
-- like joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-dem...gin-article-lightbox
- or just for fun like my geotags joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-plugin-article-geotag

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
10 years 5 months ago #3879 by ulkor
I have an article about paris , with a link wich point to another article 'europe map' with a map inside and placemark list and point the placemark paris.

Same if im reading about london , I click on it , it shows me the article 'europe map' but it point the placemark London.

maybe if its not possible there is another way to do it. but I want ony one map and i have multiples links to specific placemarks in my website

Thanks for the help !

More
10 years 5 months ago #3881 by Dima
If you have one map, with placemarks yor:

- in your article call plugin and show your map (immediately) in your article, not cross reference to the other article
-- look wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_GoogleMa...how_Map_by_Placemark
- in your article call plugin and show map in lightbox with centering on your placemark
-- look wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_GoogleMa...Show_Map_in_Lightbox

if you want cross reference - you need some programming - create page with your article, pass to it placemark ID and call plugin call by placemark ID (first link example)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

Donate

Go to top