Horizontal line in map using Google Chrome

• anotart
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #4991 by anotart
Hi,

I have a horizontal line (or map is separating?) going through the map when it displays in Google Chrome. It is not happening in IE or Foxfire. I've seen some images in the forum that look like this, but no answer.

You can see it live at:
viper.websitewelcome.com/~tridelta/index...ery/meditech-systems
and clicking on the small map image on the left.

Not sure where to begin to fix this -- thank you for any help!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• anotart
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #5004 by anotart
Replied by anotart on topic Horizontal line in map using Google Chrome

anotart wrote: Hi,

I have a horizontal line (or map is separating?) going through the map when it displays in Google Chrome. It is not happening in IE or Foxfire. I've seen some images in the forum that look like this, but no answer.

You can see it live at:
viper.websitewelcome.com/~tridelta/index...ery/meditech-systems
and clicking on the small map image on the left.

Not sure where to begin to fix this -- thank you for any help!

Are there any ideas about this -- I would really appreciate it. This map is a very important requirement for my customer.

I don't know where else to look -- have searched the forum and other Joomla forums and general google. I did see one other item on this forum but the answer wasn't provided other than to check img styling. I looked at that, but don't see anything. The map appears fine in Firefox and IE. The only probably is with chrome browser, as was the other listing I found on the forum. And, I'm pretty sure that it's not a line, but the map separating, which would indicate some kind of styling problem.

Thank you for any ideas -- I really appreciate it.

More
9 years 10 months ago #5009 by Dima
I really don't know. Try to fix Maps API version, in component options enter current version of Google Maps API release, may be it is only in "development" version of API

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• anotart
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #5021 by anotart
Replied by anotart on topic Horizontal line in map using Google Chrome
Hello,

I looked into that a bit -- it is over my head. There are a number of Google Map API options to pick from. I never worked with this before. Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Donate

Go to top