Zoom Control Not Showing

More
9 years 11 months ago #4996 by trcmf
Zoom Control Not Showing was created by trcmf
I can not see the zoom control correctly on the map I just added. You can see the map here: townofyarmouth.ca/index.php/visiting-yar...tage-properties-tour

I read the "Info or Zoom Control Has Bad Shape"
I tried the first method and the zoom showed up but the placement of the zoom control is not in the correct place. See image called chrome.png. I also have the same problem in Safari as Chrome. I didn't try the second method because this map is a plugin. I also tried the third method but it had the same results as the first method. Nothing worked in FireFox. No matter what i tried nothing fixed it.

Can anything be done to fix this.

Thanks
Tim Fevens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #4997 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Zoom Control Not Showing
Hi

if you open your page, you'll see that exists
max-width:100% !important
in your code.

I suggest you use method 3 in my docs - set CSS class for map div, after that open your template file (you can see, it exists = template.css), and add at the end of that file your definition for map div class with !important too. That overrides style in map div, and all will be fine.

You can try - open page, find zoom image, and by developer tools remove max-width style, and you'll see correct zoom image

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #5006 by trcmf
Replied by trcmf on topic Zoom Control Not Showing
I tried method one and three but they both give the same result. Please see the page at townofyarmouth.ca/index.php/visiting-yar...tage-properties-tour

The control is not displaying properly. Can this be fixed so that the zoom control displays as it should?

On this page: townofyarmouth.ca/index.php/visiting-yar...on/conservation-tour the control look the same. All settings on both maps are identical except for the zoom level.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by trcmf. Reason: wanted to add an additional link

More
9 years 11 months ago #5011 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Zoom Control Not Showing
I can see zoom control on both maps ;)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Donate

Go to top