KML path layer is not shown in Google Chrome

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #5353 by upir
Hello Dima,

I have a problem with the plugin when using Google Chrome. If I use a map with a path containing a KML layer inside an article, the KML layer is not shown. There is also a problem with showing the Panoramio layer.
But when the same map with the same path and KML layer is shown as a Joomla menu item, everything works fine.

Here is an example with plugin used
http://beta_1.zlicin.info/index.php/zajimava-mista/vylety-a-cyklovylety/8-cyklovylet-zlicin-lom-velka-amerika-zlicin

and here as a menu item
http://beta_1.zlicin.info/index.php/zajimava-mista/lom-velka-amerika

Any idea how can I solve this?

Joomla v. 3.3.3
Zh GoogleMap v. 5.6.0.2
Zh GoogleMap Plugin v. 4.2.0.2
PHP 5.4

Thank you

Regards
Fanda
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by upir.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #5373 by Dima
Hi.

Sorry for delay.

When you show map by menu item (component call), I override in my css file styles for img tag. If you call map in an article (plugin) - I can't override it, because the map div ID is created dynamically. In that case you should fix it by yourself in your template.

Look at my docs
wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_GoogleMa...ontrol_has_bad_shape
I suggest method #3

Explanation: img tag (and svg tag) is overridden by your template (for example, by bootstrap styles). It overrides img to max-width:100%, and it breaks displaying images (map controls and panoramio images). Just fix it for map div (by applying for your map div classes)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
9 years 7 months ago #5378 by upir
Hello Dima,

thank you a lot for the help, it works perfectly.

Your product as well as the support is excellent! I am definitely going to donate some money to support your effort.

Regards
Fanda

More
9 years 7 months ago #5379 by Dima
:P
Thanks

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
9 years 7 months ago #5380 by Dima
Some problem still exists
- look at elevation profile
the feature is - if you move over profile, you'll see marker on map to display where you are.

The problem - the marker have offset, ie I think the padding for img tag still not overridden for that case :)

Check it and "play" with the other img tag attributes

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Donate

Go to top