display in Hikashop

More
7 years 10 months ago #10444 by Nathy
display in Hikashop was created by Nathy
Hello

I find your map tool marvellous and easy to use. Thanks a lot.

I want to display a map in a product (using Hikashop). In my shop, I use tabs to present my products.

The first one gives a short description of the product
The second one should show some commodities around the precise place
The third one gives specifications, then comments and finaly, adding a comment.

My problem is that the map doesn't appear when I click on the third tab. I just have the code
{zhgooglemap-marker: 1; placemark}
. Have a look on my page and try it please : au bonheur des cavaliers

How can I do to display it as soon as I click on the right tab ?

Can someone help me please ?

Thanks a lot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #10445 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic display in Hikashop
do you enable plugin?

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
7 years 10 months ago #10446 by Nathy
Replied by Nathy on topic display in Hikashop
ya of course Dima, I enable it as you can see on the link following aventures-culturelles.com/agenda-programme

More
7 years 10 months ago #10453 by Dima
I think this extension uses it's own code and it didn't process by content plugin. I mean, the block with tabs are passed by plugins (content), and
You can do little trick.
Create iframe call on your tab. If you know, you can pass to component call placemark Id to center and action. Create menu with map. And after that call this page by iframe with additional parameter (placemark ID). You can see what you should pass when configure test page with entered this field

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #10467 by Nathy
Replied by Nathy on topic display in Hikashop
Thanks Dima,

I don't know how to create an iframe and how to get it called by the tab Hikashop. I never did any programmation.
I'm just used with css, but never with php... It seems to be more complicated than I thought... So I have to find a solution to make what you explain to me. :rougir:

Welle, as you have seen on my link, I use Zhgooglemap in another form of tabs, which css is (for example) :

{tab title="Attraits culturels" color_inactive_handles="false"}
blablabla

{tab Localisation}
{zhgooglemap-marker: 1; placemark}

{tab Pré-requis}
blablabla

{tab Tarifs individuels}
blablabla
{/tabs}

And as you probably noticed, the map isn't display immediatly when you click on the tab "localisation". How can I do to make it appear as soon as I click on the tab header ? Do you have any idea ?

Thanks a lot for your help Dima
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Nathy. Reason: I forgot the link to watch the problem : http://aventures-culturelles.com/recherche-par-categories/product/ancienne-seigneurie-de-marcoussis#localisation

More
7 years 10 months ago #10472 by Dima
I mean
www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp

You can create iframe tag, with width and height. And pass to it as URL simple component call with single placemark as placemark list and set it as map center

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Donate

Go to top