Spanish Translation

• thomaszgz
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #278 by thomaszgz
Spanish Translation was created by thomaszgz
Hi man. I have a frontend translation of your component (and half of admin). I have been translating this from some time ago. And I was near to send you lot of times but you update your extension so quickly that this slow me to review translation again.
In the website I am working know I have some problem and fronted doesn´t show although menu is in spanish language (i ama using j2.5 and last from your component) but I think it must be other issue.

Hope you include it and will be usefull for others.

Excelent work with this extension. I am impressed and had let a review in jed. Hope you like it ;)

Best regards from Spain
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by thomaszgz. Reason: Upload file due to my stupidness

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #280 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Re: Spanish Translation
Thanks.

I'll check this and do new alfa-version.

Don't worry about new text, which I add. Mail me the version, which you finish. After new sentence I add I'll mail you request for what it will in Spanish.

And as usual, I want to include your name and site into thanks section of component (about tab)

You can mail me this too.

My mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

By mail it is more quickly to talk, and get new version with translaton to check.

As for menu - if you create site with two language, you should create menu items for each language, you should assign defined language for each menu item

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by Dima.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #286 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Re: Spanish Translation
Hi again.

This is alfa2 version

Component and plugin

zhuk.cc/files/com_zhgooglemap-2.9.26-alfa2.zip
zhuk.cc/files/plg_zhgooglemap-2.5.24-alfa2.zip

I've added your translation.

Thanks a lot

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by Dima.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Donate

Go to top