Sidebar

More
10 years 10 months ago #2414 by damek
Sidebar was created by damek
Love your Work.

Few thigs that i miss in Component. I need some better sidebar by showing maps an details. Would be hard to make sidebar like this LINK , but not just with checkboxes, like accordian menu to show main stuff and hide what is inside. Then people would click in checkbox to see only what they want to see on map. I have a lot of kml files and placemark groups an now is kind of messy. Good way would be with categories, Categories menu maybe.. :)
Another wish is pull K2 items some how in to InfoBubble's. I try with this Link but not working.
I have a lot of items to show in map.

Thank you....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2417 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Sidebar
Hi, thanks.

As you know, component and module support not only management placemarks by group list, but also you can manage KLM files like that (using paths and groups). You can see it im my demo site.
You can styling group list as you wish (you can show it as an checkboxes and/or colours)

But, you can't manage it by hierarchy. In future - I'll do that, but not in nearest.

As for K2 in infowin/infobubble.
If you have page with k2 item (or prepare this page), you can include it into infobubble/infowin by iframe call and pass this link

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
10 years 10 months ago #2418 by Dima

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
10 years 10 months ago #2419 by Dima
And this is a placemark group managing

joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-feature-managebygroup

And you can manage placemarks and KLM's by the same group, and use it in the same time (ie one list for both)

More
10 years 10 months ago #2420 by Dima
I check your links again.
May be I mistake, and you want to show placemark list to show user placemarks

This link - you can click on star-button
joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-placemark-list

There - the placemark list is opened

joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-feature-streetview

More
10 years 8 months ago #3315 by bbarker
Replied by bbarker on topic Sidebar
Would it be possible to add functionality for hovering over placemarks like this site.
brunningandprice.co.uk

Thanks

Bob

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Donate

Go to top