Changelog would be nice

More
10 years 6 months ago #3762 by Josh
Changelog would be nice was created by Josh
It would be nice if Zh GoogleMap had a changelog. I know in the past the chances were put up on the JED page which from their standpoint got messy. So what I'm proposing is a changelog page with a link to it from the JED. Here's an example of a page with a nice changelog: stackideas.com/downloads/changelog/komento

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #3763 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Changelog would be nice
Hi.

I post change description in my main site
zhuk.cc/

Each time I did a release, I did a post into my site.

To do change log - it is not easy, and it takes time, which I can use to add more features or review code.

I create new releases, and try not to change old working map configugation, ie you just get new features "disabled", and if you want - just open map/placemarks/... details and set some new properties

Dmitry

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
10 years 6 months ago #3764 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Changelog would be nice
And you can click on tag "Zh GoogleMap", and, for example get like this

zhuk.cc/tag/zh-googlemap/

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
10 years 6 months ago #3765 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Changelog would be nice
Code additions are certainly more important than a changelog. ;) Isn't it more work to create a new article each time than it is to put new changes at the top of an already existing article? The tag link covers my request pretty well. B) Thanks for that.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Donate

Go to top