Once again, I'm requesting new features for your extension. I have looked in my existing component (184.108.40.206, not the latest one, I agree ...), and I did not find anything. So I'm asking.
1) I would like to have the ability to show placemarks starting with some zoom level, like show this placemark starting from zoom level 8, that placemark starting from zoom level 11, and so on. Is there a way to do this that I have not found so far, or is it really a new feature request ?
2) I would like the ability for the user to click on placemrks and put them in a list that I can later retrieve (script, programming, anything ...). The idea is for the user to select places that he/she wants to visit and create a map with a proposed route. Is there a way to do this, or is it also a new feature request ?
As usual, thanks in anticipation.
Christian, trying to enhance
on a beautiful Sunday morning
As for first question - you can do that:
- you define zooms for groups
- apply groups to placemarks
- enable marker manager (in map details)
- you have to disable clustering
- you can't use managing placemarks by group list (show|hide placemarks by clicking on group list)