5 Star Rating System

More
9 years 7 months ago #5383 by Rambo
5 Star Rating System was created by Rambo
Hello Dima,
i use your modul too. It works fine and it´s very fantastic. NOrlamy i have one question but duiring i rihgt this down a get a second in mind.

1 Question

i thave seen 5 Star in a placemark for rating. When i m loged in as Administrator i wand rate a placemark, but this doesn´t work i set the extension options to mootools but it doesnt work.

2. Question

i create many restaurant placemarks with zipcode, adress phonenr. The placemarks are in for example 3 maps.
let´s call the maps MOskau, Petersburg, veronish, In this maps are the placemarks.

I ask myself if there is a funktion to find the placemarks by serching for a zipcode.
It could look like exists a searchbox. in this searchbox you enter a zipcode and serch for a placemark. If a zipcode matchs then the map had open and show the placemark with the informations. If something exits like this ??
I have see a simmilar site like what i try to explain.
look here
kfz-gutachter-direkt.de/Aach_RP

I thank you kindly for your respond.

Regards

"Live for nothing, or die for something"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #5384 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic 5 Star Rating System
Hi.

Rating system in module just a little bit not work :). I have plans to fix it during this week (as I could). You can check how it is work by calling map by component (by map menu item).

As for question 2 - there is no ability to search in placemark list

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rambo

More
9 years 7 months ago #5385 by Rambo
Replied by Rambo on topic 5 Star Rating System
Hello

i habe call map by component (by map menu item) but it doesn´t work too :( .

is it possible to search for a Map Title and not for a placemark title?

I mean in the menu section one can create placemarklist and search for ID,Title;Rating and so on. If there a way to create a Maplist and search for Map Title??

I would only search for Map Title. And if a search for a Map title match than the map should appear.

Forther i would change the search view. Only show a searchbox with the search button, and only search for a Map Title

Kindly regards

"Live for nothing, or die for something"

Time to create page: 0.958 seconds

Donate

Go to top