Paths in Zh OpenStreetMap

• edelta
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #12483 by edelta
Paths in Zh OpenStreetMap was created by edelta
Thank you for your good extension. I have installed it and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. For sure I made some mistakes, but maybe my stupid questions will help others.
So, far I have managed to display a map by place marks. However, it would be nice if I will find a way to show some paths on the maps. I have tryied to define some paths associated with my first map buth paths are not showing up on the map.
My first question would be that:
" Are the paths supposed to show up on the map during path creation, on the admin area?"
If the answer is yes, then is something wrong on my case as I did not mage to see a path nor in the admin, nor in the article plugin or module.
For the plugin I used the following :
{zhosmmap-group:GroupList;MMM;Zoom;MapType;Width;Height;Center;Action;ObjectTypeList}

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #12485 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Paths in Zh OpenStreetMap
Hi
Many questions, I'll try to asnwer.
In admin panel today you can't flexible draw paths (as it done for Google extension). In future I'll try to find out how flexile to do paths creation.
Current version doesn't show created paths in admin panel. I try in next release to add path showing.
If you call like this call (by group list), I hope you'll get paths on map, belonging to this groups. If it is not true tell me and I'll check more detailed.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Dima.

More
4 years 9 months ago #12486 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Paths in Zh OpenStreetMap
Don't forget: ObjectTypeList value is all or path

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: edelta

• edelta
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #12487 by edelta
Replied by edelta on topic Paths in Zh OpenStreetMap
Thank you for your fast replay! This was really fast.
I don't know, why, byt after I have recreated paths from admin area, clicking on points, copy-paste coordinates, now it's working. I will continue to add paths, and play litle around on the following link:
edelta.ro/articole/noutati/258-traseele-...a-definite-de-arbdd#

And, of course I have to make a donation.
Thank you again !

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Donate

Go to top