Local map display

• StefanoP
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #14253 by StefanoP
Local map display was created by StefanoP
Hi Dima,
i can't understand why the map i created is not showing on the website locally. If I access the map manager from the component manager control panel, it is displayed correctly.
But if I try to call it from within an article via {loadmoduleid xxx} or calling it directly via {zhosmmap: xxx; do not change; do not change; do not change}, it is absolutely not displayed.
If I preview the site locally, space is allocated on the affected page (defined by the height set in the map parameters) but completely empty.
I repeat that the problem occurs locally and not online (at least for a site that I have published but at the moment I cannot check for what I am developing).
The two sites use different templates and the plugin is updated to the latest version available; the problem occurs with both Firefox (86.0 x64) and Edge (88.0.705.81 x64).
I have consulted the whole forum and tried all the indications for similar problems but I was not able to solve. Here are the versions I used.
Thanks

Joomla 3.9.25
XAMPP 7.4.13
Package 7.1.0.0 Zh OpenStreetMap Package
Component 7.3.1.0 Status Zh OpenStreetMap
Module 2.1.5.0 Status Module Zh OpenStreetMap
Module 1.2.0.0 Status Module Zh OpenStreetMap - Item description map
Module 2.3.5.0 K2 Module Status for Zh OpenStreetMap - Map description
Plugin 2.1.5.0 Status Plugin Zh OpenStreetMap
Plugin 1.1.0.0 Status Plugin Zh OpenStreetMap - Map description article
Plugin 2.3.5.0 Status Plugin K2 for Zh OpenStreetMap - Map description
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by StefanoP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #14254 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Local map display
Hi
If you can see map code in your page and empty space instead of map - then go to component options and set map initialization type to JQuery ready event.
It is because you have the other extension, which uses onload event to do initialization, and it overrides mine.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Donate

Go to top