Problems installing - SQL error

• ChrisTo
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #15054 by ChrisTo
Problems installing - SQL error was created by ChrisTo
Hello there,

I've been a longtime user of this wonderful tool under Joomla3. Now I started over with Joomla4 but I can't get Zh OSM running on my test site. It's running the latest J4 version 4.3.2. I used the latest version from the website (10.23.5.15-final) and tried to install the J4 zip file.

Every time I try it I get the following error message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`kind` varchar(250), `title` varchar(250) NOT NULL default '', `descriptio' at line 5
Paket Installieren: Bei der Installation der Erweiterung trat ein Fehler auf: com_zhosmmap.zip

I checked the database and found that the last database table being generated is zhosmmaps_text_overrides. 

I already deleted the mosmap tables alltogether and tried to run the installation again but got the same issue again. 

Any idea what could be wrong? If you need any additional info to help me please let me know.

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #15057 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Problems installing - SQL error
Hi Chris

Sorry for delay, I didn't get notification for this message.

I found little bug in installation script, lost comma. I fixed it and upload new version.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChrisTo

• ChrisTo
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #15058 by ChrisTo
Replied by ChrisTo on topic Problems installing - SQL error
Thank you, will try it out later.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Donate

Go to top