No map on the Frontend

• Alfred
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 1 week ago #15085 by Alfred
No map on the Frontend was created by Alfred
Hi, I really love the tool zhosmmap and I use it on my website about our travels, see www.marionandalfred.de/. Now I am in the migration process to Joomla 4 (version 4.3.3) and my website does not display the maps. In the life version I use the package version 6.6.01 of Zh OpenStreetMap, see also for instance www.marionandalfred.de/index.php?option=...kerlink=0&Itemid=489. With all later versions I tried, including 7.22.6.14 (for Joomla 3) and 11.23.7.14 (for Joomla 4) I have no may on the frontend. For my development system I use xampp, with php 8.2.4 and also php 7.4.11.
I guess the problem is the following line var icoIcon4Size='C:\xampp8\htdocs\marionandalfred4/components/com_zhosmmap/assets/icons/' in index.php; because the backslash stops Java execution. How can I change this line for example like previous previous line var icoUtils='https://localhost/marionandalfred4/components/com_zhosmmap/assets/utils/';? I attached a screenshoot from debugging this issue, please see blue line on the right and red line on the right bottom.
In the version 6.6.01 of Zh OpenStreetMap the variable icoIcon4Size doesn't exist - this might be an explanation why this version works.
Thanks a lot - Alfred
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Donate

Go to top