Problem with the new fullscreen mode when using the map in other extensions

• amiconn
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #15092 by amiconn
The new fullscreen mode in Zh OpenStreetMap 11.23 (for Joomla 4) is working fine in Joomla (core) articles, however it is causing a Javascript error when the map is embedded in another extension (in our case, iCagenda):

Uncaught TypeError: L.control.fullscreen is not a function

This error causes the map to be not shown, and the "loading..." spinner to stay around. Disabling fullscreen mode for such a map helps, but it would be nice if fullscreen mode would work in other extensions as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #15095 by Dima
Probably, your the other extension stripes call to load library, or rewrite tags to wrong URL.
You can give me link to your page to check if loading library lines exists or not

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• amiconn
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 3 days ago #15098 by amiconn
This is one example of Zh OpenStreetMap in iCagenda: www.apricus-ev.de/component/icagenda/him...addeln-auf-der-werra (scroll down about halfway).
Note that fullscreen mode is disabled for this map, so it is working. Tell me if you need an example with a non-working map.

More
8 months 3 days ago #15099 by Dima
Hi
Yes, can you create temporary page with non-working map

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• amiconn
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 1 day ago #15102 by amiconn
This is the same page in my test instance, just with the fullscreen control enabled (i.e. map not working): apricus.amiconn.de/component/icagenda/hi...addeln-auf-der-werra

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #15106 by Dima
Hi
I think it is due to leaflet library loaded a few times.
One time by my extension, the other time - by com_icagenda

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Donate

Go to top