Elevators will be not displayed in Tabs

• ClemSchn
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #14863 by ClemSchn
Replied by ClemSchn on topic Elevators will be not displayed in Tabs
Hi Dima,

Thank you. I have installed the update. In the place which should be changed everything works fine. Here are two examples:

c-schnitzler.eu/touren/radtouren/das-altmuehltal.html
c-schnitzler.eu/touren/radtouren/radeln-an-der-saar.html

The corresponding heights are now distributed to the tabs and assigned to the corresponding maps. I would like to make some changes to the CSS data, but I won't do that until the CSS files you provided are available again internally on the server.

But I have difficulties in another place. I don't know if these are errors that I cause myself.

c-schnitzler.eu/touren/tagestouren/zum-k...and-und-zurueck.html
c-schnitzler.eu/touren/tagestouren/fruehjahrstour-2.html

Here the adjusted zoom factor is not accepted. For link 1 it is 10 and for link 2 it should be 12. I can delete the cache as I want. It changes nothing at all in the representation.

Sometimes I get the error message Invalidate Map Size Container not found. However, I have not yet been able to determine when exactly the error occurs. If the page is reloaded or the browser window is minimally enlarged, this message no longer appears.

Addendum: I was able to reproduce these error constantly. I clicked on the Leaflet link at the bottom of the map and then clicked the browser's Back button to return. That's when this error message appears. The same happens with the OpenStreetMap link. If you reload the page everything is ok again.

Many greetings

Clemens
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by ClemSchn. Reason: Translated and add the addendum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #14865 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Elevators will be not displayed in Tabs
Hi Clemens
I think it is due to browser cache or something else, and when you reload page - all OK.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• ClemSchn
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 1 week ago #14992 by ClemSchn
Replied by ClemSchn on topic Elevators will be not displayed in Tabs
Hello Dima,

currently the ccs data is loaded from unpkg.com as below:

unpkg.com/leaflet@1.9.3/dist/leaflet.css...e5dba5bcc568cfb36f31

unpkg.com/@raruto/leaflet-elevation@2.2....e5dba5bcc568cfb36f31

Will there be a new version of your zhopenstreetmap componente where the CSS data will be loaded from your own server again?

I ask because I'm not sure if the way it works at the moment doesn't necessarily comply with the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO in Germany).

Many thanks and greetings

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

More
11 months 1 week ago #14993 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Elevators will be not displayed in Tabs
Hi
I did this to reduce extension size ;) and tried to easy support this, because when new release of this libraries appears, I need to download each file from UNPKG, its time consuming ;)

OK.
I'm on last tests to do new big release (I did a lot of table columns as nullable in SQL install/update scripts).

I'll try to add new parameter to component options - how use libraries (unpkg or local version) and download all libraries, which I switched to UNPKG before this new release

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Go to top