J4 click issues

More
11 months 4 days ago #15025 by bwd
J4 click issues was created by bwd
Hey Dima:

I hope you are well. Thanks again for all of your work on this fantastic extension. I am slowly updating to J4 and having some issues with zhosmmap-group and using the action click.

Here is the working J3 version: windisgood.com/webcam-map-3.html

And the J4 version: 
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

both using: 
{zhosmmap-group:3,5;1;;;;;73;click,elastic bounce}

I think I have the correct versions:  

Using: PHP 8.0.28 and J4.3.1

The J4 version gives an error:
objectmanager-min.js:13 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of null (setting 'src')
    at zhomMapObjectManager.PlacemarkRateDivShowRate (objectmanager-min.js:13:52843)
    at zhomMapObjectManager.PlacemarkRateDivMouseOut (objectmanager-min.js:13:52217)
    at PlacemarkRateDivOut_com_content_article_147_0_0_grp (webcam-map-3.html:3154:46)
    at e.<anonymous> (webcam-map-3.html:1720:3)
    at e.fire (leaflet.js:5:5370)
    at initializecom_content_article_147_0_0_grp (webcam-map-3.html:3132:12)
    at initializeZhOMPLG147 (webcam-map-3.html:3173:2)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (webcam-map-3.html:3176:46)
    at u (jquery.min.js:2:27579)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2:28337)
When I disable voting then the J4 version loads without an error but the map never zooms to the desired placemark like the J3 version does.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Dave
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 days ago #15032 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic J4 click issues
Hi
Today ratings and ajax (dynamic) loading map objects is not work, it will be implement later
I think you enable mootools placemark rating, and it is not works due to mootools is depricated in j4.
Or you enable JQuery rating, but it is not loaded by your template.
Just disable placemark rating option.

As for zoom - I think it is some error, and I need direct link to page with map to check browser console for errors

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
11 months 2 days ago #15033 by bwd
Replied by bwd on topic J4 click issues
I have JQuery selected for ratings. JQuery is loaded but I have disabled ratings for now. The error only shows up when the 'click' is in the Action: {zhosmmap-group:3,5;1;;;;;73;click,elastic bounce}

The click and zoom action seems to not work using the same settings as in J3: 
{zhosmmap-group:3,5;1;14;;;;73;click,elastic bounce}

Here is the page but there are no console errors:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks

More
11 months 1 day ago #15036 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic J4 click issues
I can see map and on details tab I can see image with link. Therefore I can tell that click is working, ie you can see placemark details.
As for bounce - you have placemarks clustered, and in this case animation is not working.
When you click on placemark in list first time - zoom changed to see placemark. After that if you click on any placemark - it has animation.

You can set apropriate zoom to not have cluster when call plugin, and all will work as you expect

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #15049 by bwd
Replied by bwd on topic J4 click issues
Hi Dima:

The click, zoom and bounce work well after the June 6 update, even with placemarks clustered. Thank you.

I tried to donate via paypal but get the message "Sorry, this recipient can’t accept payments right now."

Thanks,
Dave

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Donate

Go to top