English Documentation?

• Thomsterdam
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #11827 by Thomsterdam
English Documentation? was created by Thomsterdam
Hi there,
I can't find any English language documentation. Perhaps, I'm looking in the wrong direction. Can you tell me if there is any translation? And if so, where can I find it?

Thanx,

Thom
Here is the Google translation into Russian:

Здравствуй,
Я не могу найти документацию на английском языке. Возможно, я смотрю не в ту сторону. Можете ли вы сказать мне, есть ли перевод? И если да, где я могу его найти?

Thanx,

Thom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #11828 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic English Documentation?
Hi Thom
Yandex Maps - it is Russian map library (API). I think it is not very usefull for internation use. Therefore there is no English translation.

For Google maps - it exists, for Baidu (Chinese Map API, will be in the future).

Today I started development for OpenStreetMaps, due to Google's policy for API (but do not stop support and development)

All of my extensions is simple to understand. If you still want to check for you Yandex Maps, just do it like in Google's documentation. All behavior and properties the same, but in Google Maps there are a lot of features, which is not implemented in Yandex Maps.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Thomsterdam
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #11829 by Thomsterdam
Replied by Thomsterdam on topic English Documentation?
Hey there,
Thanx for your quick response!

That is a disappointment. I am developing a .ru website for a Russian tourist guide and would like to incorporate Yandex Maps in the site, because Yandex is more popular in Russia than Google Maps.
Tonight we are going to work on it together; my client will have to do the translation.......... We'll see.
The extension looks very promising!

Cheers,

Thom

More
5 years 7 months ago #11830 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic English Documentation?
If you use my Zh Google Maps - it is the same.

You can do trick like me when I did Zh Baidu Maps.
Google translate has ability to translate web page, just copy URL and paste into from field. And you'll get on the fly translation, and it about 90% understandable

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Donate

Go to top