Problem with map

• h_tsopelas
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #4343 by h_tsopelas
Problem with map was created by h_tsopelas
Hello, i have install component and module in this url www.epaggelmatikos-katalogos.com/fini/topothesia.html but i have a problem. The problem is that the map appear after the end of my page. I search a little with firebug and i found that if i change the "GMapsID" and "gm-style" to position:fixed the problem will gone, but i do no know how i change it. Any help please?

Any solution please?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by h_tsopelas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• h_tsopelas
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #4345 by h_tsopelas
Replied by h_tsopelas on topic Problem with map
I also create this page www.epaggelmatikos-katalogos.com/fini/topothesia-2.html with menu item, but i take a white sceen.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4346 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Problem with map
Hi

First map - you publish module. Check module position in module settings. I think you set it not into main content position (it depends on your template positions)

As for second example - you set map height = 0, it means 100% of height. But is doesn't correct work on lots of template (because there are a lot of nested divs). In common case you should for example my full screen template. Read about this on my forumabout not displaying map with 100% height

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• h_tsopelas
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #4347 by h_tsopelas
Hello and thenks for unswer...

For map 1 i have publish the module and it is on position debug. I have another module in the same position (www.epaggelmatikos-katalogos.com/fini/fotografies.html) and works fine. I try to change the position but then i take a white screen. I change the width and height from 0 (for 100%) and now appears. Now the problem is that it does not appears on fullscreen! What i can do for that? Do you have any link to read what changes i have to do?

Thanks and sorry for my English

More
10 years 3 months ago #4348 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Problem with map
Hi

I can't see your map by this link

Can you give me link with white screen map.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• h_tsopelas
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #4349 by h_tsopelas

Dima wrote: Hi

I can't see your map by this link

Can you give me link with white screen map.

I change the position of module, but now it does not appear to fullscreen. If i put 0 to width and height it does not appear the map. How i can have it to fullscreen mode?

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Donate

Go to top