Problem with map

More
10 years 3 months ago #4351 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Problem with map
If you use my full screen template - create menu item with map, and apply this template to it.

wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_Template_Map_FullScreen

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• h_tsopelas
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #4352 by h_tsopelas
Replied by h_tsopelas on topic Problem with map

Dima wrote: If you use my full screen template - create menu item with map, and apply this template to it.

wiki.zhuk.cc/index.php?title=Zh_Template_Map_FullScreen

Where i can download your full screen template?

Look the www.epaggelmatikos-katalogos.com/fini/topothesia-2.html it does not appear the map. I have create a menu and put 0 for width and height.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4353 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Problem with map
On you page - you have your template, and this template have nested divs, in which map div is included.

When you set 100% height, you have to set this value for each nested div, otherwise this divs is collapsed and you can't see your map div. You can red about 100% div height and nested divs on the net, it is not connected only for map. Read about this.

And structure of your nested divs you can see in browser by web console

As for my template
I create simple template without nested divs. There are only 3 div, for header (top position), content (content position) and footer (bottom position). Header and footer you can use for menu or for other cases, you can publish module there. For content - you can use it only for component.
Therefore, when you create map menu item, and assign template - you can see full screen

joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-demo-feature-fullscreen

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

Donate

Go to top