Placemark list not showing

• ynnadje
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #4413 by ynnadje
Placemark list not showing was created by ynnadje
Hi, I spent hours looking in the documentation and the forum but I can't find the solution for my problem.
On the site "www.blauwlint.be" I created a map with some placemarks.
I call the map from the component. At the right side I would like to see the placemark list. But this list isn't showing up.

If I call the map from a module I can see the placemap list but if the module is disabled and I call the placemark list from the component, the placemark list is not displayed.

Can you please help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4414 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Placemark list not showing
Hi.

As I can see - you enable dynamic loading placemarks. In this case the placemark list doesn't created. It will be in far future.

Explaination:
When you create simple map (without dynamic loading placemarks) - I create placemarks, and add it into placemark list. You can enable dynamic loading content. In this case the ajax (jquery or mootools) requests will get the content and display - it is useful when you have a lot of placemark (big page size).
When you enable dynamic loading placemarks - I get placemarks only for map bounds, and display it. I don't create placemark list, because it is not easy (and need more time to me, create list, add into it content, sort it and etc).

You haven't lots of placemarks - you can use simple map configuration, or if you want set dymanic loading content only. In this case the list will work.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• ynnadje
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #4416 by ynnadje
Replied by ynnadje on topic Placemark list not showing
Hi, thank you for your fast answer. I entered only 7-8 placemarks to test the system en get the configuration right.
The goal is to introduce about 100 placemarks in 4 placemark groups. What is the best way to do this? A placemark list is very usefull for what I want to do ...

Danny

More
10 years 3 months ago #4417 by Dima
if you want to see all placemarks on one map - set dynamic loading placemarks to No, and dynamic loading content to JQuery or Mootools (what your template is supported)
In this case you'll get placemark list, and the page size will less than by default

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• ynnadje
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #4423 by ynnadje
Replied by ynnadje on topic Placemark list not showing
Hi Dima, thanks for your answers and the excellent support. I'am afraid I don't succeed.

1) I setted dynamic loading placemarks to No, and dynamic loading to JQuery and to Motools; both with no result. (I I show the placemark list with the Module then I used dynamic loading placemarks to Motools and this worked fine).

2) I even changed the template to see if it was a template oriented problem, but still the placemarks aren't displayed. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your appreciated help

More
10 years 3 months ago #4424 by Dima
Very funny :P

Can you give me temporary access to admin panel, I need to check component and map settings.

Today component differs from module more advanced internal engine. May be it is bug of component.

My email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Donate

Go to top