Placemark list not showing

More
10 years 3 months ago #4425 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Placemark list not showing
And I can see you enable placemark management by group list. But I can't see and group in list. May be you unpublish your group, therefore you can't see placemarks, but list is filled.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4426 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Placemark list not showing
I found out the problem.

You set control placemarks by group list. But not enable manage placemarks.
I mean

* Placemark Group Control - if != "No" - then I enable control by group list
* Manage Placemarks - if "Yes" - you manage placemarks by group list
* Manage Paths - if "KML layer" - you manage KML layers, which defined in Path and assigned to group

In your case - you don't set "Manage Placemarks" to Yes. In this case you can not see groups on the left, and in case Group is not active in list - you can't see the placemarks, but it was in placemark list.

I changed dynamic loading content to jquery, because mootools does not loaded by your template, and not executed dynamic request.

Now it's OK. I'll think what I need to check and how I should process this settings: enabled group management but not used placemark management. I'll think of it.

Thanks. You can disable my temporary account to your admin panel

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• ynnadje
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #4427 by ynnadje
Replied by ynnadje on topic Placemark list not showing
Thank you so much for your help! I posted a 5 star review on the Joomla extension directory.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Donate

Go to top