Request for extension solution

• Di Giovanni
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #662 by Di Giovanni
Request for extension solution was created by Di Giovanni
Dear Sirs,

I am looking for a multi-lingual extension (see example: Zh GoogleMap ) to add in CMS Joomla 2.5, which allows all the categories and activities to insert (via front-end panel ) all the proper data that can be used to indicate on the map the activities represented by the markers.

These activities should be indicated on the map according to the research that can be: the address, quarter, zone (a group of quarters), city, province, region, country.
Please have a look at the below example of the website similar to what we would like to do:

LINK
Address : www.gjm.it/index.asp?p=s,5439

Zone: www.gjm.it/index.asp?p=c,381

Zone: similar province but quarter

City: www.gjm.it/index.asp?p=p,87

Province: www.gjm.it/index.asp?p=e,15

Region: www.gjm.it/index.asp

All the activities presented on the map would have their proper marker same as the category (f.e. bar, hairdresser, restaurant, dentist, etc.)

While selecting the marker with a mouse, this should allow to open a new window with all the information and also gives a possibility to view all the other activities present in the same category (in the street, quarter, zone, city).

Research
- activities research should be made by the address , quarter, zone, city, province, region, country
- second activities research should be made by the category with the reference to the address, quarter, zone, city, province, region, country
- third activities research should be made by the range of kilometers or postal code

Another option: possibility of putting on the website (automatically or manually) the latest activities registered that can be visible on all the levels (street, quarter, zone, province etc.)
(see example on the website Ultime attivita' inserite )
Hoping to receive some information from you about this kind of extension, we send our best regards.

Roberto Di Giovanni
e-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #674 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Request for extension solution
Hi.

Sorry, I don't clear understand you. Do you have a problems with my extensions using, or you want to ask some more developments or the other doing.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• Di Giovanni
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #681 by Di Giovanni
Replied by Di Giovanni on topic Request for extension solution
Hello Dima,

It’s nice to hear from you and also I would like to make you my compliments for the nice extension and great work you did.

Referring to your questions, I still haven’t installed your extension as my Joomla 2,5,4 gives me an error and tells me that can’t unpack SOBIPRO, com_sobipro_1.0.7 which is useful for using your extension. That means I am not able to go ahead and use it.

Probably the problem is that I am not a programmer and just now I am beginning to use this fantastic world of Joomla and its possibilities to make websites that can give an opportunity for great creative potential.

I would like to ask you if the options I asked you before can be realized with your extension.

Thank you in advance.
With best regards,
Roberto
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Di Giovanni.

• Di Giovanni
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #715 by Di Giovanni
Replied by Di Giovanni on topic Request for extension solution
Hello Dima. How are you?

Finally I managed to install sobipro and zh googlemap.
I am studying the documentation.

I wanted to ask if a file extension to translate into Italian.

There are files of stock of maps created, and categories of marks places to install and use?

Is possible to place markers on the map using the control panel front end, inserting the address, city, state, zip code and the geographic coordinates?

Last question of the archives there are examples already made ​​maps, categories of places marks and other material to study and use?

Waiting for your reply, I send you my greetings.

Roberto
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Di Giovanni.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #719 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Request for extension solution
Hi Roberto.
Thanks, it OK.

The translation of Front End for Italian is exists and include in component, plugin and module. You can see it if default language for browser is italian, or if you set language for map it-IT

Sorry, you just a little mistake, you write into "Zh Yandex Map", not in "Zh Google Map", and therefore can't find your aswers (may be) :P

You can activate entering placemarks from FrontEnd, but it is not a control panel.

There are examples zhuk.cc/wiki/index.php/Zh_GoogleMap_Tutorials

It is in documentation zhuk.cc/wiki/index.php/Zh_GoogleMap

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Dima.

• Di Giovanni
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #790 by Di Giovanni
Replied by Di Giovanni on topic Re: Request for extension solution
Hello Dima.

How's it going?

I write to you after a while because I'd be interested if you can buy at your extension Zh Google map, to be included on CMS Joomla 2.5, with the following modifications.

Allow, through a page front end users and businesses, who are invited to register and automatically and return them via markers on a map, allowing you to create various levels and categories.

The recorded activities should be traceable at all levels of geographic search and category, using the registration fields (address, neighborhood, zip code, area = sets of districts, municipalities, provinces, regions, state, categories) in the registration form.
A site that is close to my idea is as follows

List activities by www.gjm.it/index.asp?p=s, 5439

List ways www.gjm.it/index.asp?p=v, 381
www.gjm.it/index.asp?p=c categories, 381

Last request is to create a window in the various levels and categories previously mentioned where to publish all recent recording activities and enter.

Recent activities included national example
www.gjm.it/index.asp

Optional. Being able to search users / activity fields (address, neighborhood, zip code, area = sets of districts, municipalities, provinces, regions, state, categories) and distance km.

Hoping to receive your welcome feedback I take this opportunity to say hello.

Roberto Di Giovanni

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Donate

Go to top