Error with Placemarks

• moose999
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #10568 by moose999
Replied by moose999 on topic Error with Placemarks
Hi,

I downloaded the file from JED, extracted pkg_zhgooglemap-j30-8.1.2.0-final, extracted the component, the module, the plugin, and the template map, and then installed each of the 4 parts individually. It is exactly the same.

I then uninstalled every part, reinstalled the package pkg_zhgooglemap-j30-8.1.2.0-final, and reconfigured everything from scratch. It is exactly the same.

Please can you send me a file to install, in case the version in the JED is problematic?

Many thanks,
Justin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #10570 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Error with Placemarks
Do you have any optimization extension? For example, which cache js files of something else. Can you disable it?
Clear joomla cache too.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• moose999
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #10578 by moose999
Hi,

No plugins like that I'm afraid.

I have cleared the Joomla Cache.

One thing I did not mention: this website was originally a Joomla 2.5 site, and Zh Googlemaps was originally version 6. Everything has been updated to the latest versions, but perhaps there is some "remnant" of version 6 left?

Thanks,
Justin

• moose999
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #10579 by moose999
Hi,

I have given up, and just turned the cluster option off. Thanks for your help!

Before that, I tried to delete everything in /administrator/components/com_zhgooglemap and /components/com_zhgooglemap and reuploaded the files from the .zip, but still no luck.

I have installed the component on another of my sites from the same .zip, and it works perfectly. I can see that here, the cluster icons are loading from the local site, as intended.

I do have one last question, then I will stop troubling you. Is it possible to change the cluster icon? I see there are 5 different ones in the set.

Many thanks,
Justin

More
7 years 8 months ago #10581 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Error with Placemarks
Hi. Yes, you can override default icon to the other
Here the example
joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-mai...h-different-clusters

I'm very upset that you can't fix problem for your site. As I can understand, it is only on the one site, and on the other all works fine. If you need my help, you can give temporary access to admin side with install ability - I can check your config (plugins) and try to fix this problem.
If you want - mail me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

As for different icons:
- assign some different placemark group to your placemark
- set for this grourps icons
- enable clusters feature
- set for map apply group icons to clusters

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• moose999
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #10582 by moose999
Hi!

So, I followed your instructions, and have set the placemark group icon to the desired cluster icon, set the placemark group icon to "Override Cluster Icon", and set the map to "Group placemarks in cluster by placemark group property". This gives me the desired result, and the icons are loading from my local server. Sorted!

If you are still interested in having a look, I will make you a login. What is the best way to pass you the details securely?

Many thanks,
Justin

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Donate

Go to top