Error with Placemarks

More
7 years 9 months ago #10552 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic Error with Placemarks
I can see, that my JQuery noconflict line was stripped. I think you use some plugin like JQuery easy or something like that.
It removed my variable. Try to disable it firstly.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moose999
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #10557 by moose999
Replied by moose999 on topic Error with Placemarks
Hi,

That was it! I disabled the jQuery Easy feature "Strip No Conflict Code", and set the map's advanced options: "Loading map objects dynamically" to jQuery, and "Loading content data dynamically" to jQuery.

Many thanks!

I have another question if its OK? When i zoom out, my placemarks join together as a number. I believe this is a cluster? How do I add an icon? At the moment, it is just shown as a number on the page, and it is very hard to see.

Thanks for your help,
Justin

More
7 years 9 months ago #10558 by Dima
When clusterer is active, you can see default icons (colored). It is by default. You don't need do anything.
joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-mai...in-map-with-clusters

If you want to have different icons for different types of placemarks, you should use groups for the placemarks, and set override cluster icons
joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-mai...h-different-clusters

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
7 years 9 months ago #10559 by Dima
As for dynamic loading - you can set type of loading placemarks. If you check your test map, you can see that map will do request for each zoom or change center action. You can set, for example, load firstly placemarks in map bounds, and after that all others. In this case there will be one time loading placemarks. And you can set buffer (how many placemarks will be get from one request to server). It is for quick map response.

• moose999
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #10560 by moose999
Replied by moose999 on topic Error with Placemarks
Hi,

The default icons when the clusterer is active in your example look really good. I do not have any icons at all.

I looked in my browser console, and I can see an error "The page at 'XXX.XXX.XXX' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image 'google-maps-utility-library-v3.googlecod...erplus/images/m1.png'. This content should also be served over HTTPS".

I have the Zh GoogleMap Manager Option "protocol" set to HTTPS.

How can I force the Google cluster icon to load over HTTPS?

Thanks for your help!
Justin

More
7 years 9 months ago #10561 by Dima
I think you use not last version of my component, because I use local copies of this icons, and it don't use google-maps-utility-library-v3.googlecod.../markerclustererplus at all.
All libraries and images located in component.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Donate

Go to top