MissingKeyMapError for one site language pages, other language site are working

More
5 years 9 months ago #11773 by ek
Hi everyone,

I tried to add some days numerous time the Google Map API key for my site, which is accessible in two languages - German: footballflight.de/match-tracker/besuchte-stadien where Google Maps are not displayed due to missing API key error and in English: footballflight.uk/match-tracker/visited-football-grounds-map where it works perfectly.

However my default site language is German and I have only one setting page overall for the ZH GoogleMaps component, where the valid GoogleMaps API key is configured.

Does anyone know, how to troubleshoot this issue? On both language version I am using the some shortcut to embed the ZH GoogleMaps:
{zhgooglemap:2;do not change;do not change;do not change;do not change}

Thanks a lot and cheers,
Erik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #11774 by Dima
Hi Erik
You have different domains, and as I understand right you have 2 jooomla installation.
Just get Maps API key for .de domain and enter it in component options for .de domain.

In addition to this, Google allow get one API key not only for one domain, and you can enter both of your sites and get API key for all of it.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
5 years 8 months ago #11776 by ek
Hi Dima,

I have only one Joomla installation and there I have configured the German site language (default) for my .de domain and the English site language for my .uk domain using the Farlang Mulitlanguage component alongside Joomla's pre-built multilanguage set-up. Everything works perfectly for all English sites, but for my German .de domain sites the source code seems to not include the GoogleMap API key.

I have even removed all http restriction on my GoogleMap API key, so it's valid currently for all requests.

Thanks in advance and Regards,
Erik

More
5 years 8 months ago #11777 by admin
I checked both your pages - I can't see any Goole Maps API loading
ie I can't see like this
<script src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3&amp;key=your_API_key" type="text/javascript"></script>

More
5 years 8 months ago #11778 by ek
Hello,

please see attached my screenshots from the English page with Google Maps rendered and the German page with the Google Maps JavaScript Error.

I have embedded the ZH Google Maps in both K2 Items with the shortcut: {zhgooglemap:2;do not change;do not change;do not change;do not change}

You cannot see any map here?: footballflight.uk/match-tracker/visited-football-grounds-map

Regards,
Erik
Attachments:

More
5 years 8 months ago #11779 by Dima
Yes, I can see English page with map, and Deutsch with no map.
BUT.
Both pages haven't direct Google Maps API loading.
Probably, this plugin stripes map API loading call.
Moreover, I have some my JavaScript and CSS files, and it stripped too.
And if it true - you can have some troubles if you enable features, for example - clusterer, managing placemarks, ajax-loading map objects and its content.

Check, for example, mine
joomla.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-mai...m-plugins-k2-article
You can see in page code "maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3&key=..."

But in yours - NO. Not any of it. I think it can caused by multilingual plugin.

Try to do little trick.
In map details, open "Advanced options".
Find field "Additional JavaScript files for loading"
and enter into it
https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3&amp;key=your_map_api_key

In this case I'll load this script, ie I defenitlely will load Map API with your key.

Do the same for your maps.

In addition to this, check, probably this plugin have ability do not stripe JS files
If it is not - your steps
- check my demo page with feature
- in page code you need to find like this "/com_zhgooglemap/assets/" all js and css calls
- in your map details css calls enter into Additional CSS files for loading
- in your map details js calls enter into Additional JavaScript files for loading

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ek

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Donate

Go to top