blank page

• vientito
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #11950 by vientito
Replied by vientito on topic blank page

Dima wrote: First of all.
Try to disable optimization, to get clear examples.
1 - I think you should try not load /media/jui/js/jquery.ui.core.js, because there is only need one library
2 - look at image of your page source. I think optimizator loads scripts twice, and it can cause problems

Hi, I have disabled both css and js optimization and get rid of that jquery.ui.core.js statement and it still has not changed anything. it is very bad that i dont have a desktop to check source javascript console output.

_____

Now i totally get rid of that template and use protostar and beez3, the default templates of joomla3. The behaviour is exactly the same - it does not retract so it has nothing to do with optimization codes anyhow. Now i set the site to only use protostar template

_____

i got this problem resolved by installing jquery easy plugin. That seems to properly take care of loading of all jquery libraries.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by vientito.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #11959 by Dima
Replied by Dima on topic blank page
Hi.
I can see that jquery-ui you loads by yourself. But you didn't load it's CSS, therefore you "Link" tab in panel is not tab.

You can try:
- set my Full screen template as default template to your page
- add loading jquery by map (fiels JS files to load)
/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js
/media/jui/js/jquery-noconflict.js

And all will work correctly
Look at this page, it is my test site, I just config page as yours example
test.zhuk.cc/index.php/zhgooglemap-main/...-feature-full-screen

Im my example I didn't load jquery because it is correctly loaded

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Dima.

• vientito
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #11961 by vientito
Replied by vientito on topic blank page
to be honest, i sense that it is actually quite hard to get this working with different templates. it seems that there are a lot of interactions between order of loading and version differences. i am not too keen on using fullscreen template because i lose the ability to navigate using menus as in other types of templates. As for the compressed js and css libraries, it is supposedly compatible and vastly increase performance on mobile platform but for some unknown reason jquery cannot be found reliably to work.

so far map object fails to display if i change to beez3 and protostar as template to display map. i am mixing templates so far, meaning that i stick to purity iii as default but map page using other template to show.

by the way, i am on the road and i only got an android tablet to work with all this. do u know if there is a javascript console app in android where i can debug website outputs?

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Donate

Go to top