Home not centered and different sized icons

More
4 years 1 week ago #13360 by Dima
If you need popup anchor like in last image (above icon), just wait for new release (1-2 days). I'll add 2 parameters into popup styles (x-offset, y-offset).
And if you set y-offset=-20, you'll get the same result (ie popup not over the icon)

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• veganway
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 week ago #13363 by veganway
Replied by veganway on topic Home not centered and different sized icons
Hello,

yes, I'd like popup above icon, not hiding it, as in your last image. It is already like this as you can see in the images I attached in my previous message, the popup is already ok above the icon, the problem is that when you click home the popup gets cut as you see in the second image I attached last time. Will this issue be fixed in the new release? Thank you

More
4 years 1 week ago #13364 by Dima
I checked your images.
As I understand right - you open map, click on placemark. Popup is opened (with auto pan enabled), map just a little moved center to show it all.
After that you scroll (move) map (with opened popup), and after that you click Home button. In this case map center is set to placemark, and popup is not displayed full.
If it is right, just set map center a little above (1-2 cm) placemark.
In this case if you would do the same - you'll get after Home in other place - and popup will be full.

In my new release you can set offsets for popup, in this case you can manage to have placemark and popup above icon

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

• veganway
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 week ago #13369 by veganway
Hello, no:

- I open page with map and popup is already opened as I want, no need to click on placemark, it is already as you see in first image, popup opened and fully visible and centered
- I then scroll the map with opened popup and then I click Home button and popup is not fully centered.

What should I do? Thank you!

Christian

More
4 years 1 week ago #13370 by Dima
Aha.
You set Open popup property to placemark.
OK. Then change map center not into the same position that placemark. For example just 50px above placemark.
In this case when you press Home, you will center not into placemark position

• veganway
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 week ago #13371 by veganway
Thank you very much! Could you be so kind to tell me where I can find the map center option?

Thank you!

Christian

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Donate

Go to top