Map no longer displaying on one page, other maps displaying ok

More
3 years 5 months ago #14037 by BTD
Appreciate your help Dima.

I managed to get it (The map) to appear, but in the popup when you click a placemark, the little images I have in the placemark html are not displaying, just the alt text and the click to read more text.

If I turn Jquery easy back on, the map goes away. I have left Jquery easy off for now as I am not sure what to start playing with in there to fix this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #14038 by BTD
I had Jquery loading for assets etc turned on, have turned all that off. Waiting for page to be cleared and load the new version to see if that fixed that, otherwise it is almost back to normal.

Apart from Jquery easy issue of course

More
3 years 5 months ago #14039 by Dima
I can see that map is not displayed.
In browser console I can see error, but I can't find it, because your the other extension (optimization) remove all new line symbols and my code in one line.

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
3 years 5 months ago #14040 by Dima
I can see that you enter into placemark title text like

<span class="item_title_part_0 item_title_part_odd item_title_part_first_half item_title_part_first">Martin's</span> <span class="item_title_part_1 item_title_part_even item_title_part_second_half item_title_part_last">Falls</span>

You can't enter text like this, and you can also disable in PHP escaping text by htmlspecialchars

Don't forget support my developments: post review in JED , donate , help with translation ;)

More
3 years 5 months ago #14041 by Dima
If you want to format title, just disable it (set popup content without title value), and enter any HTML formatted text into Addition HTML field

More
3 years 5 months ago #14043 by BTD

Dima wrote: I can see that you enter into placemark title text like

<span class="item_title_part_0 item_title_part_odd item_title_part_first_half item_title_part_first">Martin's</span> <span class="item_title_part_1 item_title_part_even item_title_part_second_half item_title_part_last">Falls</span>

You can't enter text like this, and you can also disable in PHP escaping text by htmlspecialchars

I don't, I believe the template is doing that.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Donate

Go to top